26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?

Hello,
My husband is 32 years old. He has registered himself for Master's in Hospitality Management course. The total cost expense of study is Rs. 3.5 Lacs. For applying Bank Education Loan he has to give any guarantor?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  2. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor? -- [New]
  3. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  17. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
30th May 2017, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My husband is 32 years old. He has registered himself for Master's in Hospitality Management course. The total cost expense of study is Rs. 3.5 Lacs. For applying Bank Education Loan he has to give any guarantor?

Actually for an Education Loan of Rs 3.5 Lakhs the security is a parent or guardian as co-borrower. There is no other security is required up to Rs 4 Lakh education loan. The age limit for students is between 16 to 35 years. The candidate can apply for an education loan in any one of the nationalized or private bank. Candidates have to submit identity proof, age proof and address proof. Also, should submit the co-applicant’s proof like relationship proof, address proof, income proof etc. Candidates can contact any bank near their house for more details regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?