9th November 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?

Hello sir, My father is a private employee and his total income is 57 thousand. Please tell me can I get an education loan? If, yes which bank can grant the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  2. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  3. Whether I can get an interest free education loan if total income from agriculture is 90 thousand? Can I get deduction at the time of repayment of loan?
  4. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  5. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Education loan for BAMS course?
  12. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan? -- [New]
  13. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  14. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  15. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Is there any bank provide study loan accepting agricultural land as collateral?
11th November 2016, 09:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan. There is no problem with the income of the guardian or parents. However, the bank will take into account the income certificate of the co-borrower during sanction of the education loan request. But there is no huge impact of the income of co-borrower in education loan request. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 14 views)
11th November 2016, 12:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?

Yes, you can get education loan, but it will also depend on the size of the education loan. Banks calculate the amount they can give you based on your family income.

If you require a more hefty loan, then you might require a lot more income plus even a collateral security to support your application.
11th November 2016, 09:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get an education loan if your father's income is 57 thousand per month but, if it is 57 thousand per year then, you can't get an education loan.

I suggest you to please clarify whether your father's income is 57 thousand per month or year, so, that we can offer you detailed information whether you are eligible to get an education loan or not for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?