11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?

I am going to apply an Education Loan but I would like to know first that the interest rates start from the very next day of the loan issued? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  2. Minimum qualification to become a Customs Officer? What procedure I have to follow? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  4. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  8. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  10. Interest rates set by RBI for Education Loan?
  11. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  12. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  13. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  14. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
12th November 2016, 09:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?

Once education loan is sanctioned by any bank, interest on sanctioned amount start from date of sanction of loan.

According to interest subsidy scheme of Central government, whatever interest will be on principal amount of loan sanction during course period plus one year will be waived by Central Government.

You need not pay any interest on education loan during course period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?