24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.15 Lacs to study B.Sc(Electronics) in a private university?

Sir,
Can you please help me about taking an Education Loan for my B.Sc(Electronics) course? I want to do B.Sc(Electronics) from a Private university and the course fee is Rs. 1.15 Lacs. Can I get an Education Loan in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.15 Lacs to study B.Sc(Electronics) in a private university? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  5. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  6. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
26th May 2016, 08:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.15 Lacs to study B.Sc(Electronics) in a private university?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan in order to pursue B.Sc. course from a private university. Since the education loan amount is 1.15 lakhs only, which is quite smaller amount as per bank, hence you can get it easily as there are very less terms and conditions for loan of this amount. You need to make sure that you get admission in a well recognised university and comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme following all norms of bank to get your loan sanctioned.
26th May 2016, 03:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.15 Lacs to study B.Sc(Electronics) in a private university?

The loan amount is decided by the bank after having a look at your current financial condition and the course fee. Yes, you might get a loan of 1.15 lacs to pursue the above mentioned course if the bank sanctions it.

But, I am not sure whether the bank will provide the total loan amount of the course as it not generally done by banks or any other finance Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?