26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?

Sir,
I have already secured admission in US for Undergraduate in Aerospace Engineering for my very good academic background. But the problem is that the course fee which is Rs. 40 Lacs. My father died last year as he was a Principal of a High School. Now it is a D/H case and taking time for the processing to get the job for my mother. I can manage Rs. 8 Lacs from home and depending rest on Educational Loan. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs for studying in Abroad in this critical position? If yes then how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if secured admission in MBA course being an employee of HCL Technologies?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  18. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
1st June 2017, 12:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?

No, you cannot take Rs. 32 Lac as an education loan because the bank will sanction a maximum of Rs. 30 Lac as an education loan to study abroad. You need to visit the nearest branch of the bank and have to meet the branch manager, he will guide you in filling up the application form or else you can apply online also by visiting the official website of the bank. After that you need to click on the tab "personal loan" then after sub tabs will open you have to click on the tab "education loan" then after "study abroad" after that you have to download and have to fill up the application form.
The borrower must be an Indian citizen and must have got a secured admission.
The candidate needs to submit the documents required by the bank such as Admission proof (prospectus/admission letter, fee receipt, etc.), Educational documents, ID proof, Address proof, Income certificate of the parent, Income tax return of the last two years, Bank statement of last 6 months, Passport size photograph, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?