2nd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

When SBI will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform SBI for my placement?

Hello Everyone,
I have got a job in Paris after completing MS here. I have taken Education Loan from SBI Bank. I have got on placement job. So, I have to inform the bank about my placement? And from when they will start to take back their money?

5th November 2015, 03:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When SBI will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform SBI for my placement?

Yes, you need to inform the bank of your job. The bank will officially start your repayment of education loan after six months of your completion of your study course. Since you have got a job before the six months completion, you need to inform the bank of the same to start your repayment. Once you join your job, you need to write an application to the bank concerning the same giving details of the employer and requesting to start the repayment. The bank will give you a certain EMI amount which you need to pay every month to complete your repayment. You can also repay the loan by depositing lumpsum amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?