15th January 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan without attending counselling for B.Tech course?

Hi sir, I had completed my 12th with the cut off of 180 out of 200 but unfortunately I had missed my it seat in a good collage, now I got in the same collage through direct admission(management seat), now I am not attending counselling,can i get education loan?, because I am from a middle class family. ...
Pls help me experts

15th January 2022, 02:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan without attending counselling for B.Tech course?

Loan is available once you get the confirmation of admission from any reputed university not before the councelling process.
As soon as you plan for further education, and you are lacking funds, you are required to show bank the admission letter from the from college.
It must be some reputed university in which you are taking admission.
Application process can be on done on banks official website.
15th January 2022, 03:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan without attending counselling for B.Tech course?

--- You can get education loan only when you have got admission letter or traditional admission letter from the concerned college.
It is only after you get admission in a college or Institute, the bank will offer education loan. This is because it has to check various things before sanctioning and education loan like recognition of the institute or track record of the institute or the fee structure of the institute.
15th January 2022, 06:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The loan you get from a bank doesn't depend on the way you got the seat in the college.

No matter how you get the seat in the course, since you have secured one through a legal way, you can get the education loan.
15th January 2022, 07:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Education loans from the banks will be available only after you have a confirmed admission, not before the counseling process.
15th January 2022, 08:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get education loan. Education loans from the banks will be available only after you have a confirmed admission, not before the counseling process.
16th January 2022, 04:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can get education loan only when you have got the admission letter or provisional admission letter from the the concerned college. It is only after you get admission in a College/Institute, the bank will offer education loan. This is because it has to check various things before sanctioning and education loan like recognition of the institute, track record of the institute, fees structure of the institute etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?