12th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan from any banks to complete final year of B.Pharmacy course?

sir im final year b.pharmacy student can i get a loan from any banks to complete my education. As soon as possible please provide me this information.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  5. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. Can I get education loan? I want to get admitted in B.Tech
  7. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  10. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. How can I get bank loan? I am studying B.Tech first year in ECE
  13. Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?
  14. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Will there be any Banking jobs or Banking courses after completing 12th with 49%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  18. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
13th July 2015, 09:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan from any banks to complete final year of B.Pharmacy course?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to complete your B.Pharmacy course. Education loan can be taken at the middle of a course as there is no bar criteria that it has to be sanctioned at the beginning of the course. The list of banks from which you can avail education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?