24th July 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i get loan for doing Ph.D. in Public Administration?

I have completed my MBA form ICFAI with the help of distance learning in International Business & Management. I want to do the Phd in Public Administration. Can i get loan for doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  3. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  4. Is there any benefit of doing M.Phil before PhD?
  5. Career options in banking and insurance sector -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  8. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  9. Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?
  10. Which field I can apply for Ph.D while doing MA in Public administration? Which University I can apply for?
  11. University where PhD (Public Administration) can be done through Distance Education?
  12. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  14. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  18. Which books are useful for Civil Preliminary Exam?
26th July 2015, 08:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get loan for doing Ph.D. in Public Administration?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue PhD course in Public Administration. You need to approach any bank close to your residence for getting education loan. You can easily get your education loan sanctioned if you get admission in a well reputed institute and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank, completing all the formalities as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?