27th July 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?

Can I get the scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent? What should I do to get it? What are the minimum criteria needed? Do we need to clear any exams to be eligible for the scholarship to study further? Awaiting for your response.

18th November 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get the scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent? What should I do to get it? What are the minimum criteria needed? Do we need to clear any exams to be eligible for the scholarship to study further? Awaiting for your response.

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue higher education after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5% marks. To get any scholarship, you have to apply to them online or offline. There are various government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Mainly, scholarships are offered on the basis of students’ performance in the examination and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the PUC passed students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?