18th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 93 percent in PUC in Karnataka?

I have secured 93% by gods grace in my PUC. I had opted for commerce in my PUC and studied under PU board of Karnataka. I wanted you to tell and guide me in getting a scholarship. Can you please let me know the next steps for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  2. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board?
  4. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  6. When will I get my scholarship from Karnataka board?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  9. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scholarship exam for mathematics commerce students after scoring 95 percent in 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?
  12. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Can I get scholarship after securing 76 percent in Class 12?
  15. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 96 percent in 12th ISC board?
  17. What are the courses I can pursue after completing 2nd PUC (Science) scoring 55% marks from Karnataka?
  18. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
25th July 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship after scoring 93 percent in PUC in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 93% by gods grace in my PUC. I had opted for commerce in my PUC and studied under PU board of Karnataka. I wanted you to tell and guide me in getting a scholarship. Can you please let me know the next steps for the same? Thanks!

Candidates after completion of PUC with 93% marks from Karnataka can apply for various scholarships. Candidates can apply for scholarships through their college / university or website. Many government and private organizations offering scholarships for the deserving students in Karnataka. Some of the scholarships available for the PUC passed students from Karnataka are given below;

Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship - Official Website

State Post Matric Scholarship - Government of Karnataka - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sir C V Raman Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?