12th February 2018, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?

I have completed my PUC & I should go for higher studies please inform me if any scholarship is there, please help me for my higher studies through scholarship. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  3. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  4. Is there any Scholarship or Financial Grant available for 89.66% scorer in PUC candidate?
  5. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  6. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  7. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  8. Is there any kind of scholarship or financial grant available for 89% scorer in PUC?
  9. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?
  12. Can I get scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC with 89.5 percent?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  14. Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA?
  15. Scholarships available to do higher studies in Canada? How to get full scholarship for higher studies?
  16. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  17. Scholarships available in USA for foreign students? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
17th February 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my PUC & I should go for higher studies please inform me if any scholarship is there, please help me for my higher studies through scholarship. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Yes, there are many scholarships available to apply after completion of PUC to pursue higher studies. Many scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. You have to apply for scholarships through your college or directly. You can apply for scholarships given below to pursue higher education.

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS) - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
18th February 2018, 03:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?

Recommended scholarships after passing PUC or 12th for higher studies are:-

All India Meritorious Scholarship Test
L'Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship Programme
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access Scholarship
College Admission Scholarship Application
Central Sector Scheme Scholarship
INSPIRE Scholarship
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
AICTE-Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child
G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships
Sahu Jain Trust-Loan Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students
Hamdard Educational
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?