7th August 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now want to study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry scheme. I was taken an education loan of 1 lakh while studying Diploma Engineering but yet can't paid total sum of amount. Can I apply further for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  4. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  5. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  7. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  8. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  9. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  10. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  11. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  12. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  13. Can I apply for another Education Loan if my previous loan amount of 2.5 Lac is pending?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  15. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  16. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  17. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?

10th August 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan again to pursue B.Tech course even though you had not repaid your previous education loan. Although it is at the discretion of the bank to permit more loan if you had not repaid the previous loan but your case had brighter chance of getting loan sanctioned. This is because your previous education loan was of only 1 lakh. So, perform well in the entrance exams and get admission call from good institutes to get your loan sanctioned.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?