4th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS from India and want to got to London to study MD course. I want to apply for an education loan. I want to know that does travelling expenses covered in education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  2. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  5. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  6. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses? -- [New]
  7. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  8. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  11. Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for ICAI course?
  12. Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?
  13. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether Laptop expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Expenses covered under Special Vidya Loan scheme of Federal Bank for B.Tech course?
  17. Expenses covered under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. List of courses in India and abroad after Bachelors of Physiotherapy? List of expenses covered under an education loan?
8th September 2016, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?

Travelling expenses are usually not covered under education loan for studies in India. However, since you want to go for higher studies in London and want to opt education loan for it, so the travel expenses will be covered in your education loan. Travel expenses are covered for studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?