12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?

Hi,
My son is doing MBBS from Singapore. I want to take an education loan for his education. We have already paid the fees for 2 years, but rest of the year we have to take an education loan. So I want education loan for that. Can you please help me regarding this. I need the amount of atleast Rs. 10 Lacs for his study. So can you please suggest me regarding the same matter?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs including Internship fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan from Banks/Financial Institutes of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in Singapore if my father is an Assistant Engineer in BEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education? -- [New]
  16. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2016, 01:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?

You need to approach a bank for education loan. You can approach any bank near your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan details. You will need to approach the bank with the prospectus of the concerned college and the academic records of your son. Since the loan amount is huge, so there will be many terms and conditions to which you and your son needs to comply with. You will also need third party guarantor and mortgage of any property like land, vehicle, house, etc. Act as per instructions from bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?