31st December 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the GPAT scholarship for my 3rd and 4th semester if I have qualifies for GPAT last year?

My name is mohini sharma doing m.pharmacy 2nd sem. i have qualified gpat in last year. I want to know whether i will get scholarship in my 3rd and 4th sem or not??if yes then how much?? Can you give me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer.

1st January 2016, 10:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get the GPAT scholarship for my 3rd and 4th semester if I have qualifies for GPAT last year?

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.

Yes, GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for receiving stipend while pursuing Master's degree in Pharmacy. You will get stipend in your 3rd and fourth semester of Pharmacy.

OBC candidates who qualify under creamy layer OBC category are not eligible for receiving stipend. Stipend has been hiked to Rs 12,400 as per latest rules and regulations.
22nd March 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get the GPAT scholarship for my 3rd and 4th semester if I have qualifies for GPAT last year?

Hello

Will I get the GPAT scholarship for my 3rd and 4th semester if I want to do project in Industry however admission remain same in college
any circular or GR for that ??

can you please provide me official e-mail id of AICTE where i can get officeial confirmation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?