3rd April 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?

Hello,
I would like to know that WBMDFC is
also providing education loan?
If yes then what is the rate of interest of
education loan if I want to do B.Tech?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  2. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  3. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  8. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  11. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  15. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  16. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
  17. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  18. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2015, 05:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?

Yes, WBMDFC offers Education Loan maximum upto 2 lakhs per year for study in India and maximum upto 4 lakhs per year for study in Aboard. And these are applicable for Management, Engineering and Medical courses. So, you can apply for WBMDFC Education Loan to pursue B.Tech. And there is no interest for education loan, if you make the repayment in 2 years. If the repayment period exceeds 2 years, then WBMDFC will decide the "Rate of interest", which you can know by visiting its information center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?