10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study B.Des in NIFT through entrance exam being a SC candidate?

Hello,
I want to do B.Des in NIFT. Can I get scholarship for this course in NIFT as I am preparing for the entrance exam and I am SC category student?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  2. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  3. Can I get scholarship if securing low rank in NIFT entrance exam?
  4. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  5. What is the syllabus of NIFT? How should I prepare for NIFT exam?
  6. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After fashion design and FC which B.Des course in NIFT is better?
  8. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  11. On which basis candidate for study scholarship are selected? Is there any exams conducted for the same?
  12. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  15. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  16. Can I get admission to study BF.Tech if secured 407 General rank in NIFT entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Which study material is the best for NIFT entrance exam?
  18. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
6th April 2023, 03:27 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study B.Des in NIFT through entrance exam being a SC candidate?

Yes, NIFT offers various scholarships to students belonging to different categories including SC/ST/OBC/PwD. These scholarships are offered based on the merit of the candidate and their financial background. To apply for these scholarships, you need to fill the scholarship application form along with the admission form. The final decision on awarding scholarships will be made by the scholarship committee based on the information provided by the candidates. So, make sure to apply for the scholarship while filling the admission form. Good luck with your entrance exam!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?