5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get State Government scholarship if studying BCom in Nagaland but belongs to Bihar?

I am studying BCom in Nagaland but I was born and belongs to Bihar. I want to know that I can apply for scholarship of State Government or not? Kindly let me kn ow about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  3. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  4. Procedure to apply for Nagaland State Merit Scholarship for 11th ISC student?
  5. Whether a resident of Bihar apply for National Scholarship as well as Bihar state scholarship scheme?
  6. List of Bihar Government's scholarship for girl candidate in B.Sc
  7. How much and which type of scholarship Bihar government provides for 7th standard student?
  8. Can I get Andhra Pradesh State Government Scholarship if studying B.Tech in Anantapur but belongs to Assam?
  9. How can I check the status of Nagaland State Merit Scholarship? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?
  11. List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?
  12. Documents required to apply in Nagaland State Merit Scholarship?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Nagaland State Merit Scholarship for BSc(Mathematics) student?
  14. Important dates of Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2018?
  15. Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible for Bihar domicile, if studied from other state but belong to Bihar?
  17. Can a resident of Bihar apply for Bihar government's scholarships scheme while studying in Bangalore? List of scheme and important dates for it?
  18. Possibility to enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes if studied up to 10th from Jharkhand?
21st May 2018, 05:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get State Government scholarship if studying BCom in Nagaland but belongs to Bihar?

If you belong to Bihar and have its citizenship then you are eligible to apply for Bihar State Government scholarship to study B.Com from Nagaland or any other state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?