28th July 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?

I want to know about all scholarship exam date and details(only in bihar). like mentor classes,etc. brilliantiitjee? Can someone please let me know what should be done to get scholarship for studying in IIT? Is it possible to get it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  2. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  3. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  4. How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?
  5. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  6. How can I apply for Scholarship without the help of school if secured 87% in 12th Bihar Board?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  8. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. What are the various scholarships exams which we can apply for?
  10. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  11. Why am I getting notifications to apply as a fresher if want to renew MHRD Scholarship?
  12. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  13. List of Scholarship exams available for 9th student?
  14. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  15. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
27th October 2017, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about all scholarship exam date and details(only in bihar). like mentor classes,etc. brilliantiitjee? Can someone please let me know what should be done to get scholarship for studying in IIT? Is it possible to get it or not?

List of all scholarship examinations happening in Bihar is given below;

Bihar Talent Search Examination - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

National Level Science Talent Search Exam - Official Website

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?