1st March 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes if studied up to 10th from Jharkhand?

Hello sir, I belongs to Jharkhand and studied up to 10th from here. Now I am studying in 11th in Bihar. Please tell me can I enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes?

Related Questions:
  1. What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?
  2. List of vacancies in Bihar and Jharkhand for Agriculture engineer? Possibility to join Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd?
  3. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  4. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  5. Details of scholarships available or free education schemes available after 10th?
  6. Who is eligible for the scholarship for doing higher studies? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  8. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  9. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  10. Possibility to appear in Bihar Board 10th exam in English medium?
  11. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  12. Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?
  13. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  14. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  16. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  17. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
2nd March 2017, 10:25 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Possibility to enjoy benefits of Bihar government's scholarships schemes if studied up to 10th from Jharkhand?

Scholarship schemes available for you from Bihar govt are:
> BC & EBC Welfare Department, Bihar
> Bihar scholarship
> Welfare and Scholarship Scheme (India)

You are eligible for the above scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?