25th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Bihar and I have applied for scholarship in Bihar State Government. I want to know how much money I can get in this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  2. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  3. How much is GATE Scholarship/Stipend Amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  5. List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?
  6. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education?
  7. How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?
  8. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  9. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  10. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  12. To whom I should contact for scholarship inquiry?
  13. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?
  14. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  15. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  16. When I will receive my last year scholarship if completed 3 years of B.Tech with that scholarship?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  18. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
6th April 2023, 06:52 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?

The amount of scholarship awarded to B.Tech candidates in Bihar State Scholarship varies depending on the category and income level of the applicant. Generally, the scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 per year. However, it is important to note that the amount may vary depending on the scholarship scheme and the criteria set by the government. It is best to check with the scholarship provider for more details on the amount of scholarship you may receive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?