25th August 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Bihar Government's scholarship for girl candidate in B.Sc

Hello sir, I am a girl student and studying B.Sc course from Bihar. I can't continue my study because of financial crisis. So, please tell about some Bihar Government scholarship so that I can take benefit of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  2. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  3. How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of all scholarship exams happening in Bihar?
  5. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  6. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  7. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  8. Can I apply for The Santoor Scholarship program being a girl candidate?
  9. How to get a scholarship after 10th being a general girl candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 85% in 12th Bihar Board?
  11. List of scholarships for BSF candidate
  12. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  13. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for The Maulana Asad Madani Scholarship Programme being a girl candidate?
  15. Can I get scholarship being a general category girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarships for girls in the field of Research
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship under CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl child?
  18. Scholarship for a BC-B girl candidate who has secured 8257 rank in EAMCET and scored 977 marks in TS IPE?
6th November 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Bihar Government's scholarship for girl candidate in B.Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a girl student and studying B.Sc course from Bihar. I can't continue my study because of financial crisis. So, please tell about some Bihar Government scholarship so that I can take benefit of it?

List of Bihar Government’s scholarship for girl candidate in BSc is given below;

Post Matric Scholarship for Bihar OBC Students - Official Website

Kalyan Scholarship - Official Website

Bihar Government Higher Education Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?