9th September 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?

I aspire to become a fashion designer. I am a small town guy and pursuing diploma in electronics and communication engg. I have no time and source to prepare for the NIFT entrance test. My problem is that my father's annual income is 1,20,000 per annum. I can't afford the institute fees and therefore i need the subsidy. Can i get the subsidy on education loan?

30th May 2017, 02:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?

Yes, every bank will help the candidate who belongs to the weaker section of the society. The candidate will get the subsidy in the form of the moratorium period. The candidate will have to return the loan amount after the moratorium period (course period + 1 year after getting the job) till moratorium period no EMI have to be paid by the candidate. After the moratorium period candidate has to return the loan amount along with the interest. If the candidate is a girl child, then 0.05% concession will be given in the interest rate as a subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?