8th August 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?

How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th? Can you please provide me the answer on the same? I wanted to apply for the scholarship and get it as soon as possible as it won't be possible for me to move forward without that.

30th May 2017, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th? Can you please provide me the answer on the same? I wanted to apply for the scholarship and get it as soon as possible as it won't be possible for me to move forward without that.

There are various scholarships available for the students those who have completed 10th with 93.10% marks. Most of the scholarships are offered on the basis of marks scored in the class X and financial background. You can contact your school office to apply for scholarships or you can apply online or offline for a scholarship. There are various government and private scholarships available like National Means Cum Merit Scholarship, National Scholarship Exam, Indian Oil Academic Scholarships, HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, Sitaram Jindal Scholarship etc. Websites of the above mentioned scholarships are given below;

National Means Cum Merit Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?