8th July 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I renew my MHRD scholarship for M.Com without being a regular student?

May I submit the 4th renewal form of MHRD scholarship in m. com part I. (not as a regular student)? Am I eligible to do that? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Thank you. Awaiting for the reply!

10th July 2015, 05:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I renew my MHRD scholarship for M.Com without being a regular student?

No, if you are not a regular student, you cannot renew your MHRD scholarship. That's because as per rules, to renew MHRD scholarship, you must have minimum 75% of attendance and that should be certified by the principal of your college. So, without having
75% of attendance , you cannot renew your MHRD scholarship.
11th July 2015, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I renew my MHRD scholarship for M.Com without being a regular student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot renew your MHRD scholarship if you have not opted for regular mode of learning. This is because the eligibility criteria for MHRD scholarship is you should pursue regular and full time course. Correspondence or part time mode of learning is not eligible for MHRD scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?