9th July 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Need information about rules of MHRD Scholarship?

I am a student of M.E. through gate. I was absent in one exam in 1st sem., cleared it in 2nd sem with good scores, and also got good scores in 2nd and 3rd sem. What is the eligibility rules for scholarship?

I need to know this urgently
If any body know , kindly tell me, my e-mail id is -- [email protected]

I also want detail scholarship rules of MHRD, If any body have, then kindly send me, Its very very urgent.

10th July 2015, 06:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about rules of MHRD Scholarship?

MHRD stands for Ministry of human resource development offers scholarship for all eligible candidate's who wish to pursue higher education.

As you are pursuing M.E through GATE you are eligible for AICTE scholarship. As you have cleared the exam your scholarship amount will be credited into your account. It is mandatory that one must maintain 60% marks in all semesters. The main eligibility criteria is that the candidate parental income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.
11th July 2015, 02:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about rules of MHRD Scholarship?

The entire notification of MHRD Scholarship has been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the necessary details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?