29th March 2023, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can post graduation and BEd be done together?

I doing my MA as a distant scholar under IGNOU. Can I do my BEd too under a different university same time?

30th March 2023, 07:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can post graduation and BEd be done together?

Yes, you ca pursue post graduation and Bachelor of Education together. There is a 4 year integrated course for post graduation and B.ed together.

The minimum qualification required for Bachelor of Education is Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
30th March 2023, 08:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can post graduation and BEd be done together?

Yes, the candidate can pursue B. Ed and MA together in the same year but one should be in regular mode and other in distance mode. Pursuing both B. Ed and MA together will help you in saving time as in two years you will be having a post-graduate degree and also have the most coveted teaching degree B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?