24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme for physically handicapped female candidate?

I am studying in 12th standard and my aim is to study MBBS. I am physically handicapped and a female candidate. For studying MBBS, I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Corporation Bank. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

11th June 2018, 11:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme for physically handicapped female candidate?

Yes, you can get concession in Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme. On the basis of physically handicapped female student, you can get a concession of 1% on the interest rate charged for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?