18th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?

I am a final year student currently pursuing B.Sc in psychology in Ghana. Next i want to apply for any masters programme in abroad. So tell me about the criteria for doing so? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?
  6. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  7. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  9. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  10. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  11. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  12. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  13. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  14. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  18. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
22nd October 2015, 07:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?

You need to have a Good Domain Knowledge and you need to have a good academic track record throughout your career.
You also need to score very good marks in your GRE and TOEFL Examination.
These are the basic and primary criteria that you need to fulfill and once you are able to do all these you need to make sure that you are able to crack the Personal Interview for your scholarship.
These are the steps that you need to follow and once you are able to do so you will be able to get the Scholarship from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?