19th December 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?

Hello,
I am doing B.E. Mechanical. I want to do masters in abroad. Which exam should I be appearing for ? What are the requirements for getting selected in an A level university ? How can I get scholarship ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  2. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  4. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  5. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  6. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  7. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  8. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  9. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  10. Common entrance scholarship for studying Abroad?
  11. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  12. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  14. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  16. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  17. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
25th December 2014, 09:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue your masters abroad. You need to appear in the following entrance exams to get admission in the foreign institutes.

- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

You need to score very high marks in the above entrance exams to get admission in the top institutes of the world. However, along with the scores of entrance exams, you also need to have a good academic background and a good career record to get admission in the top universities.

Scholarships are given by the foreign universities on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics or other field of talent or entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?