13th October 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?

Hi,
I have 2 daughters and both have completed GNM Staff Nursing Diploma course of 3 years. For further studies they want to go Abroad specially in Australia. I want to take Education Loan from Bank for both of them. So, I can become guarantor for both?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  4. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  6. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan? -- [New]
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  8. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  9. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  18. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
22nd October 2015, 07:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?

You can become the guarantor according to your IT Return that you have filled in your last Financial Year.
You need to contact the Bank and you need to mention the total amount of Loan that you require for your daughters and on seeing your IT Return for the last Financial Year the Bank will decide whether to sanction the Loan or not.
Technically you can become the guarantor for both your daughters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?