5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Baroda Gyan scheme of Bank of Baroda?

Hi friends, I came to know that Bank of Baroda is introduced Baroda Gyan as an education loan scheme. I would like to know the details of this scheme because I want to apply for an education loan in this bank.

4th May 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Baroda Gyan scheme of Bank of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I came to know that Bank of Baroda is introduced Baroda Gyan as an education loan scheme. I would like to know the details of this scheme because I want to apply for an education loan in this bank.

Bank of Baroda – Baroda Gyan Scheme is for students studying graduation, post graduation, professional and other courses in India. Students who have secured admission through entrance test or merit based selection process in a recognized college for approved courses by UGC / Government / AICTE are eligible to apply for Baroda Gyan. Meritorious students will also be eligible for a loan even if the student chooses to pursue a course under management quota. There is no margin for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and for above Rs 4 Lakhs the margin is 5%. There is no processing charge for Baroda Gyan Scheme. Students can contact the BOB branch for getting Baroda Gyan education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?