18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am getting 30% assistantship of my course fee only. I am getting admission in Canada for Master's Degree. I want to get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda. Kindly let me know that the assistantship is included in margin under under this Bank Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank?
  2. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  3. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  4. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  6. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  7. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India for studying in IIM?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  10. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? How to pay that margin?
  11. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  12. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  13. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  14. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for ICAI course? -- [New]
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl? -- [New]
24th July 2016, 02:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?

Yes, assistantship can be included in the margin of education loan . As per bank norms, scholarships or assistantship can be included in the margin of education loan. Hence you can include the money from assistantship in education loan amount, however, you need to make sure that the money is enough to meet the margin of your education loan amount. You need to provide the marginal amount at the time of disbursement of loan installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?