2nd November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala?

Can anyone of you please provide me the details of Education Loan Policy which is SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala? I want to get the details of this loan. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Whether State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan for IAS/IPS coaching preparation? Details of this scheme?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  4. How many banks are associated with State Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  6. How much is the fees for NDA entrance exam?
  7. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  8. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  10. Detailed information about Union Bank of India Special Education Loan scheme?
  11. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  12. How to apply for IBPS PO Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam? List of Bans that recruit the candidates through this Exam?
  13. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy?
  14. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  15. What is the exam fees for OBC candidates to apply for NDA exam online?
  16. What is the date of B.Ed forms sale of state college of Patiala? Can I get admission in state college of Patiala?
  17. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  18. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
3rd November 2016, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala?

Detailed information about SBP Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala is mentioned below :-

--> Maximum Loan Amount :-
For studies in India :- Rs. 10 lakhs
For studies in Abroad :- Rs. 20 lakhs

--> Rate of Interest :-
Loans upto Rs.7.50 Lacs : 12.25% (2.75% above MCLR i.e. 9.50%)
Loans above Rs.7.50 Lacs : 11.25% (1.75% above MCLR i.e. 9.50%)

--> Security :-
Loan upto Rs.4.00 lacs : NIL
For loans above RS 4.00 lacs and upto Rs 7.50 lacs : Suitable Third Party Guarantee
For Loans above Rs 7.50 lacs : Tangible Collateral Security of Suitable Value

--> Loan Term :-
For Loans upto Rs.7.50 lacs :- Upto 10 years
For Loans above Rs.7.50 Lacs :- Upto 15 years
26th January 2022, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala?

How to fill form for education loan in SBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?