5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to take an education loan for my further education which is MBA. I want to apply an education loan in Bank of India. Please help me to know about the procedure for applying an education loan in this bank. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  3. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  5. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  8. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?
  12. Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to B.Tech and MBA aspirants?
  15. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
4th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to take an education loan for my further education which is MBA. I want to apply an education loan in Bank of India. Please help me to know about the procedure for applying an education loan in this bank. Thank you!

Students can contact the Bank of India (BOI) branch or apply through Vidyalakshmi Portal for education loans. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as education loan for studies in India through BOI. Students have to provide necessary security for education loan. BOI education loan covers the expenses like tuition fee, examination fee, library fee, laboratory fee, purchase of books / instruments, purchase of a computer or laptop – essential for completion of the course, life insurance premium for life cover of student and other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?