27th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether bank will cancel my loan due to backlogs?

Hello, i am doing btech and i am in 3rd year, i have reappears/backogs in my previous semester?

Does bank will cancel my loan due to backogs??

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  4. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  5. How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  6. Does any bank provides loan for PGDCCET course of NPTI? How much loan is provided and by which bank?
  7. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  8. Is it possible I could qualify for student loans again being defaulter?
  9. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
  10. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  12. Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?
  13. Having back in a subject in first year will bank give the Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  15. Is there any job scope for doing environmental science ? I am pursuing B.Tech Biotech
  16. Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a student get Bank loan if not scholarship?
  18. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?

20th August 2014, 09:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether bank will cancel my loan due to backlogs?

Yes, the bank can cancel your loan due to backlogs. The banks are quite strict in this respect as they monitor the performance of the student who has taken education loan thoroughly. It is at the discretion of the bank whether it will cancel your loan or not incase you have backlogs. Hence it is better to clear your backlogs as soon as possible and then submit the mark sheet to the bank. You should not approach the bank before that otherwise you will just push the ball in bank's court. However, if the bank ask for the mark sheet you need to provide them and then it is entirely bank's discretion whether to cancel the loan or not.

11th December 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether bank will cancel my loan due to backlogs?

i have 2 backlog in my study but i have solve that and i have 64% as a overall percentage so i getting a education loan for abroad plz rply me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?