22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?

Sir,
I have got 83% in 12th standard in GSEB Board and I am preparing for CLAT. I want to study LLB. Kindly let me know about the Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Hyderabad and the interest rates charges by them.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  2. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  3. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  10. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  11. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  14. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  15. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  16. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
6th April 2023, 03:32 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?

Here are the details about Education Loan scheme by State Bank of Hyderabad for LLB studies:

State Bank of Hyderabad offers Education Loans for pursuing professional courses including LLB. These loans can cover up to 100% of the total course fees including tuition fees, development fees, etc. Some key points:

The loan amount depends on your course fees, income of parents/guardian and your own income (if any). For LLB, loan amount could be up to Rs. 50 lakhs or higher. The loan tenure is 7-15 years depending on the loan amount and your repayment capacity.

The interest rates are around 8.50-9.75% and are floating rates revised periodically based on RBI benchmarks. The interest is charged during the study period as well as repayment period. Interest during studies is added to the loan amount. Some banks may offer interest reimbursement for 2-3 years.

The calculation of loan amount considers total fees for entire course and is disbursed annually in instalments. You need a surety (co-borrower) for the loan, typically a close family member like parent or sibling. Property documents may be sought as collateral security.

The repayment starts just after moratorium period of 1-2 years after completion of studies. You can choose monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual installments as per your convenience. Prepayment penalties may apply in some cases.

To apply for Education Loan, you need documents like - fee receipts/challans, mark sheets of class 10 and 12, income proof of co-applicant, property documents if any, etc. The application is submitted at any SBI branch. Additional fees may apply for processing and documentation.

SBI may provide scholarships for meritorious students. You can explore such scholarship options, especially if fees seems unaffordable. Student credit cards also provide installment-based fees payment options with revolving credit limits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?