25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Allowances in Education Loan for ST student?

Hello, I am an ST student. I am preparing for GATE. I am studying in B.Tech with scholarship. But, I don’t want to depend fully on scholarship. I need to get loan for my education i.e.; during M.Tech. So, what allowances shall I get as I came under ST category?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  4. Can I get education loan for PG if I take education loan for UG course?
  5. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  6. Fee waiver student can take education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK? -- [New]
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for a candidate who has completed B.A.LLB 1st year?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  17. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
8th March 2018, 03:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Allowances in Education Loan for ST student?

There is central scheme for getting interest subsidy on education loan, if you belong to a financially poor background. Just provide the income proof to the bank manager to get such subsidy.

Other than this, you can avail state government scholarship for professional studies. Most of the state governments provide scholarship to reserved category.
9th March 2018, 12:23 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Allowances in Education Loan for ST student?

For pursuing higher studies outside India and to get the scholar ship for pursuing mtech or master's or doctoral studies candidates need to apply online at http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship.

For getting the scholar ship for pursuing higher studies in India itself then you can directly apply at the official website of the central or the state government or from any recognized public sector banks by providing the required documents asked by the bank and can get an educational loan some what more compared to other general category candidates.
Mandatory Proofs to submitted at the bank branch are:
-- Aadhar card
-- Caste Certificate
-- Recommendation Letter from college (If needed).
-- Address/Residence Proof
-- Income certificate of father.

The above mentioned list are the mandatory proofs apart from those list you need to submit if banks asks to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?