6th May 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?

Friends,
I want Education Loan. Currently I am working in a Private company but from now I want to pursue my MBA. I want 3.5 Lacs for the same.
Please provide me the interest rates applicable & all details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  2. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  3. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  4. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  8. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  9. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  12. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
9th May 2015, 10:50 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?

* Education Loans are given to the students who wants to continue there studies further and to support them financially.

* The Education Loans are given to the students who wants pursue their higher education in India or abroad were admission has been secured.

* Most of the banks were giving up to 10 lacs for studies in India. Interest rates for the Loan up to Rs 4 lacs is 3.5% above base rate, currently 13.5% p.a .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?