25th February 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?

I am the student of Higher Secondary. I have applied for GPAT for studying B.Pharma. But I don’t have enough money to study B.Pharma. I want to know about the education loan for B.Pharma. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

3rd March 2018, 10:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of Higher Secondary. I have applied for GPAT for studying B.Pharma. But I don’t have enough money to study B.Pharma. I want to know about the education loan for B.Pharma. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

Candidates who got admission to study B.Pharmacy course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans. Candidates can apply for education loans in nationalized banks. Candidates should contact any nationalized bank nearest to their permanent address for education loan. They have to apply with necessary documents like letter of admission, address proof, fee schedule, identity proof, income proof of parents’, etc. They have to offer third party security or collateral security based on the loan amount. Banks offer education loan to students on the basis of students’ academic strength and future employment prospects of the course.
3rd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?

To apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Pharmacy course, you should have secured admission in any recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the bank office. You have to submit the documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?