14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?

I am the student of BCom(H). I have applied for CAT for studying PGDM course. But I don’t have enough money to study PGDM. I want to know about the education loan for PGDM. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

22nd May 2018, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing PGDM course, you should have secured admission in PGDM course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. For education loan amount greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount for processing your education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?