20th July 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course?

I am the student of 12th standard. I want to do BVSc course after completing my 12th. But I don’t have enough money to study BVSc. I want to know about the education loan for BVSc. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

4th March 2023, 01:22 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course?

Sure, here are the details and the process to apply for an education loan for BVSc course:

Loan facility:
Most banks and financial institutions offer education loans for BVSc course to cover expenses such as tuition fees, exam fees, hostel fees, travel expenses, etc. The loan amount can vary from bank to bank, but usually, it ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakhs.

Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for an education loan for BVSc course, the applicant needs to fulfill the following criteria:
  • Indian citizen.
  • Age should be between 16 to 35 years.
  • Admission in a recognized college/institution/university.
  • Good academic background.

Loan Process:
  • Research and compare different education loan schemes offered by various banks and financial institutions.
  • Choose the bank that offers the most favorable terms and conditions such as interest rates, repayment period, moratorium period, processing fees, and other charges.
  • Fill the application form and attach the necessary documents such as identity proof, address proof, admission letter, fee structure, academic records, income proof of co-borrower/guarantor, and other documents required by the bank.
  • Submit the application form and wait for the bank's verification process.
  • Once the loan is approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the college/institution/university, or it may provide the loan amount to the borrower to be paid directly to the college/institution/university.
  • Repayment of the loan starts after the moratorium period, and it can be paid back in EMIs over a period of up to 15 years.

I hope this information helps you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?