23rd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of scholarship for B.Des candidate of NID?

Dear Sir/Madam
Please provide me the details of procedure
to get scholarship for continue my B.Des course
which I am doing in NID.
Thanks
With regards
Sanskritaa Baruah

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  4. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  5. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  6. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  7. How to get scholarship for NIT engineering student when yearly income is only 84,000?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  11. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
4th April 2023, 03:51 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Detailed procedure of scholarship for B.Des candidate of NID?

Here is the broad procedure to apply for scholarships if you are a B.Des student at NID:

Check eligibility: Ensure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for scholarships - like minimum percentage, fee structure, program details, year of study, etc. This will help you filter relevant scholarships. Most scholarships also consider factors such as financial need, academic excellence, diversity, etc. while awarding.

Research scholarships: There are government scholarships, university scholarships, private scholarships and more for design students. Some options to explore are:

UGC Scholarships: UGC offers scholarships for meritorious students including those from minority communities. Amount upto ₹25,000 p.a.

AICTE Scholarships: AICTE offers need-based scholarships and freeships for technical courses including design. Up to 100% of tuition fees are waived.

NID Scholarships: NID may offer scholarships and fee waivers for deserving students. Contact them regarding scholarships and deadlines to apply.

Private Scholarships: Foundations, NGOs, alumni associations and more offer scholarships for design students. Search online and contact relevant organizations regarding scholarships and applying.

Prepare strong applications: Submit applications before deadlines with all relevant documents - transcripts, statements of purpose, recommendation letters, ID proof, income proof (for need-based scholarships), etc. Follow guidelines carefully to avoid rejections.

Apply for multiple scholarships: Do not rely on a single scholarship. Apply for as many as you are eligible for to increase your chances of receiving one or more scholarships. But be careful not to miss any deadlines.

Reapply next year: If unsuccessful this year, re-apply for scholarships again next year by improving your profile. Higher scores, stronger SOP, more extracurricular achievements, etc. can make your profile more scholarship-worthy.

Consider education loans if needed: As a last resort, you can apply for education loans to fund your studies. Interest rates are lower than personal loans but still need to be repaid. Only opt for loans after exploring all possible scholarships and fee waivers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?