6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement of Education Loan in Syrian Catholic Bank?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the time of disbursement like if I apply an education loan from Syrian Catholic Bank and the loan amount is approved then when the amount will be disbursed?

18th September 2022, 04:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement of Education Loan in Syrian Catholic Bank?

Once the education loan is sanctioned, the disbursement process does not commence immediately .
Students are required to submit an education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of tution fees by their respective universities.

The whole process may take from 2 to 10 weeks for you or your college to receive funds from the date your loan application is approved.
If you are taking a school- certified loan , the funds are disbursed directly to the school you are enrolled in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?