12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?

Sir,
I am Akshata and I am going to apply an Education Loan from HDFC Bank. I want to know about the disbursement process of Loan amount of this Bank. And kindly tell me what are the documents required to fulfill this disbursement process.

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  2. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?
  4. Disbursement procedure of Education Loan amount?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  6. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  7. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  10. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank? -- [New]
  14. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  17. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  18. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
16th July 2016, 07:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?

Disbursement procedure of education loan in HDFC :-

- You need to write an application to the branch manager for disbursement.
- You need to mention the amount which you want the bank to pay as loan, the amount which you are providing as security and the mode of disbursement.
- The branch manager will accept your application and will disburse the concerned amount as loan.
There is no need of any additional document except the fee letter from the institute in which you are studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?