6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme?

Dear friends, can I know about the moratorium period in the education loan scheme of Catholic Syrian Bank? Actually I am interested to get education loan from this Bank so that I can study BDS course. Please tell me asap.

9th May 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the moratorium period in the education loan scheme of Catholic Syrian Bank? Actually I am interested to get education loan from this Bank so that I can study BDS course. Please tell me asap.

The moratorium period or repayment holiday in Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) education loan scheme is one year of completion of the course or 6 months after getting the job, whichever is earlier. The loan repayment period is 5 to 7 years. Students who got admission to graduation or post graduation courses through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the Catholic Syrian Bank education loan scheme. CSB education loan covers the tuition fees, cost of books, computers, laboratory fees, library fees, etc. Students have to contact the CSB branch for exact details on the moratorium period.
29th July 2018, 09:56 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Moratorium period under Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan scheme?

Interest payable by the student during the moratorium (course period plus one year or 6 months after getting employment whichever is earlier) shall be borne by the Government of India. After the period of moratorium, interest on the outstanding loan amount shall be paid by
the student in accordance with the scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?