7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit fee information every year to Bank after getting an Education Loan?

Hello Sir, I would like to know that I have to submit my fee information every year to the bank, where I would take an Education Loan? I am going to do B.Tech and has been applied for Bank Education Loan. So, I need to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to submit fee information every year to Bank after getting an Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  8. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  9. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  10. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  11. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  12. Education loan for BAMS course?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  14. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  15. How to know from RTI about Loan rules and data?
  16. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  17. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  18. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
8th June 2016, 01:03 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I have to submit fee information every year to Bank after getting an Education Loan?

You are going to do B.Tech course and want to know whether there is need to submit the fee information every year to the bank. No, there is no need to submit the each year fee information to the bank.

>>You have to submit the complete fee structure of the college (mentioning the fee structure of all 4 years) at the time of applying the educational loan. After sanctioning the loan amount you have to visit to the bank branch when you have to pay the tuition fee to the college. You have to just write an application for making a Demand Draft in the favor of college authority in which you have to mention the tuition fee of that year. There is no need to submit the fee information of college every year to bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?