7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not eligible to get an Education Loan being a B.E. 2nd year student?

Sir, I am already studying B.E. in Delhi. This is my 2nd year and now I need an Education Loan. But many people told me that I am not eligible as I am already doing my course. So, why this is so? Why I am not eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  3. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if passed 2nd PUC in 2nd attempt?
  7. Will I get education loan in 2nd year if one back subject is there in 1st year?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year?
  9. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th with NIOS?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  11. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme to study CFA for B.Com 2nd year student?
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  16. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  17. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
7th June 2016, 05:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not eligible to get an Education Loan being a B.E. 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am already studying B.E. in Delhi. This is my 2nd year and now I need an Education Loan. But many people told me that I am not eligible as I am already doing my course. So, why this is so? Why I am not eligible?
You are eligible to get an Education Loan being a B.E 2nd year student. You can contact the bank near your house for a loan. You should provide the necessary documents and certificates for the Education Loan. You can get the loan from many nationalized banks and private banks. The main eligibility is that the student should be Indian national. There is no margin money required up to Rs. 4 Lakhs loan.
7th June 2016, 10:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not eligible to get an Education Loan being a B.E. 2nd year student?

It is completely a myth that you are not eligible for education loan being a B.E 2nd year student. You can definitely get education loan in the second year of your B.E course to meet the expense of your B.E course. You need to approach the bank with the bonafide certificate as well as the marksheet of the semesters in your B.E course to opt for education loan. Apart from this, you need to comply with the general terms and conditions of education loan and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions.
7th June 2016, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Don't get distracted by what people say and use your own mind. Just visit any bank branch and enquire about the education loan. You need to apply for loan with the help of documents related to your admission.

If you have got all the documents with guarantor then banks won't have problem in giving you loan. What you need is admission at a recognized institute or college.
7th June 2016, 11:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the second year of your B.E course and want to take the educational loan at this moment. First of all people convey you wrong information about the educational loan. You are definitely eligible for applying the educational loan in the second year of your B.E course.

Documents Required:

--Fee structure which you got from the college official

--Xerox copy of first year result (1st and 2nd semester marksheet)

--Xerox copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet

--Address and Identity proof

--Color Photo

>>After getting all these documents you have to visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan. Then fill the application form and submit the form with the relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days after validation from the bank official. If you still have any doubt then you can get all the information regarding this from the bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?