7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Loan if selected for studying MBA in The London Business School?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that if I am selected for studying MBA in The London Business School then can I get a Student Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  2. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  4. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?
  7. How can I get admission for MBA in London Business school
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  9. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  11. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  13. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
  14. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?
  16. Does London Business School offer PhD in Business course?
  17. How to get admission in London Business School? Is there any entrance test criteria?
  18. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
7th June 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Loan if selected for studying MBA in The London Business School?

You can get an Education loan for pursuing MBA course in The London Business School. To get an Education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakhs, you need to submit tangible Collateral security documents to bank which are equal to loan amount. You must have to submit your admission letter, Academic Certificates, Income Proof (of your Guranator), Identity Proof, Address Proof, Passport Size Photographs, Property documents, etc.,. which are asked by bank. By submitting all the documents asked by bank, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
8th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Loan if selected for studying MBA in The London Business School?

Yes, you can get Student loan which is commonly known as Education loan for pursuing your MBA course in The London Business School. The Education loan are offered to candidates only who have secured admission in a Government recognised Institute/ University.

For getting an Education loan to study MBA course in The London Business School, you must have to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

=> Try to know the loan details regarding documents required, loan repayment period, process, time taken to sanction loan, etc.,. by contacting bank manager or you can also know the details through bank official website.

=> Once, you got clear idea regarding the loan process, you need to arrange all the documents and submit them to bank. Documents required that you need to submit to bank to get an Education loan are listed below :-
-> Application Form
-> Admission Letter
-> Identity Proof
-> Residence Proof
-> Income Proof (Salary Slips/ Income Tax Returns)
-> 10th, Inter and Graduation Marks Sheets
-> Passport Size Photographs
-> Collateral Security Documents

Once, you submit all the above mentioned documents to bank, they will verify your documents and sanction your education loan within 2-3 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?